Ready for healthy habits that’ll naturally boost your energy levels and really make a difference in your life?
Something simple and easy that will last. Something not requiring hours in the gym or bland rabbit food.
Oh no, something that actually tastes good and feels good. #hallelujah
Sound good? Then you’re definitely in the right place.
You'll eat clean food that will fuel your body and boost your energy. You will follow the simple 3 move workouts and feel your confidence SOAR.
Kickstart 10 shows how to make healthy habits affordable, delicious, simple and quick.
(Because who really wants to do it any other way?)
10 CLEAN RECIPES (super affordable)
10 SIMPLE WORKOUTS (3 strength or yoga moves each day WITH modifications)
KICKSTART 10 GUIDE BOOK AND EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS PAGE (guidebook digital download)
CLEAN EATING KNOW HOW (healthy training)
MEMBERSHIP TO THE KICKSTART CREW (community support)
OPPORTUNITY TO WIN FREE GOODIES MONTHLY
1. Clean, healthy food gives you a natural energy booster to keep a little pep in your step in the morning (and during those afternoon slumps).
2. Natural weight loss can be a happy side effect of eating cleaner, whole ingredients and getting rid of the processed junk.
3. Stay healthy all-year-long. Trust this Cystic Fibrosis patient when I say eating this way boosts your immune system!
4. Your family can't help but get on board with these delicious recipes. Who said eating clean had to be boring?? Well, you'll see that it sure isn't!
5. Food first. But then you add in 3 simple workout moves a day to burn off that little bit extra and watch your body lean and transform!
6. Feel CONFIDENT with these workouts. They are for any level. From the bare bones beginner to someone who has been around the fitness block. Always fun, always ways to modify.
7. Begin to feel damn good in your skin. It's amazing how much your body and your mind will thank you once you start treating it right!
8. Stay motivated and inspired with the Kickstart Crew Community. Every single day, we're there to make sure you step toward your goal!
9. Coaching from me, your virtual personal trainer. Got questions? Got worries and concerns? Need to celebrate your wins?? I've got you, and the Crew does too.
10. Finally...find your fit fam.
This group is designed to help surround you with people who "get" you.
People who understand your goals.
People who are here to answer questions, give feedback and provide support.
People who are here to talk you off the ledge if you feel like giving up.
And most importantly this group is for people who are hell-bent on being healthy, kicking obstacles in the teeth and getting that rockin body they deserve!
( ARE YOU CATCHING OUR VIBE? WE'RE ALL ABOUT QUICK, EASY AND HEALTHY! WE'RE EXCITED TO GET YOU STARTED ON THAT JOURNEY TOO. )
"Thank you for your amazing enthusiasm, neat little tips and dedication to the group and a better way of life. You are a super star!"
"For the first time in my life I actually look forward to working out. I am already seeing my body transform with the addition of a great workout to clean eating."
"I have lost 20 lbs. I feel WORLDS better. I have lost a whole chin! I couldn't run for the last year because my right knee hurt so badly. Now, I CAN! Lastly, I have worked on not thinking about the future, and the "I can't have" and what I will need to do to maintain, and I am rewiring my brain to "What do I need to do TODAY as far as FOOD IS THY MEDICINE and keeping my body healthy." I really value your heart for our health!!!! You are good at what you do!"
"Ok so I'm super excited that the scale finally moved down 3 lbs! After being stuck at the same weight for 2 weeks."
No prob! I've got the answers:
Absolutely! I also have a medical condition, Cystic Fibrosis. Nothing has been better for my health than clean food and a little moving each day.
All of the recipes I give in the Kickstart 10 are gluten free and dairy free and can be made vegan, yes! Even most of the recipes on Love Bug Fitness are the same.
GREAT QUESTION. Kickstart 10 is not a diet. There's no restrictions, no cutting out total food groups.
Instead, my philosophy is to show you how eating cleaner, whole foods can actually change your body composition by allowing your body to utilize them as fuel and not store them into fat. That means fat burning and leaning out. That also means it is a way that you can eat for the long haul, and keep that goal body you worked for!
My recipes are nutrient-rich and therefore give back to the body, and will balance your blood sugar, keeping your energy at a steady flow. Rather than focus on calories, It’s much more important to focus on having good quality ingredients to get all the goodness that you need.
Calories are deceiving and not the basis for determining what is healthy. For example, if something is low in calories, it’s not necessarily good for you. In fact, it’s often the opposite. Food that is low in calories, like a piece of white bread, is not only void of nutrients, it saps extra nutrients from your body to process it. It also turns to sugar once it’s digested which then contributes to weight gain. Change it to a whole grain bread and add some avocado or nut butter, and suddenly you have something much higher in calories, but a slow burning fuel that will continue to serve your body for hours, which means nothing gets "stored", it all turns to fuel. That's what we want!
They can be as hard as you want them to be. I focus on giving you 3 simple moves and showing you the low impact version for people who need to not jump, as well as a higher intensity version for those that want to amp up the burn. The only thing you have to do is commit to do the 3 moves a day, and listen to your body if it's asking you to slow down or speed up.
Each of the workouts is only 3 simple moves. I give you the number of moves to accomplish and then you go right into the next move.
I encourage you to try as many rounds as possible of each workout, so your workout of the day can last anywhere from 5 minutes to 20-30 if you'd like, depending on how many rounds you do!
So, I designed these workouts to be adjustable to any level. The 3 moves just as described are perfect for beginners. However, if you want to amp that up...here's how:
1. Do multiple rounds of the moves.
2. Instead of just doing the number of reps I've indicated, make these workouts AMRAP (as many reps as possible) in a time frame of 1 minute for each move.
3. Do these workouts with a Tabata timer. (8 rounds of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest). A great Tabata timer is Gymboss. They have an app and also a physical timer you can purchase.